Home stagers are on the seller’s team with the same goal in mind … “Get it $old for top dollar in the shortest amount of time!” Styled to Sell, LLC is there to help the seller view their home through the eye of the buyer. Recommendations will be provided for the homeowner with the buyer’s eye in mind. These recommendations usually include a deep clean, declutter and depersonalize, remove unnecessary furniture, as well as pack away, then pack some more! Additionally, recommendations may include the need to neutralize wall colors, complete needed repairs, clean or replace carpet, etc. Vendor contacts can be provided as needed.
Home staging usually includes:
- Recommendations as mentioned above
- Rearrangement of furniture for the best traffic flow
- Rearrangement of design elements to draw attention to featured areas i.e a fireplace, windows
- Reduce and display the seller’s accessories keeping the focus on the room
- Reduce and repurpose the sellers’ furniture as needed
- Redo pre-existing window treatments in a different way, use new seller purchased treatments (if needed) or remove all together
- Stager may suggest accessories, linens, lighting, etc. to enhance overall “tone” of home. Personal shopping is available for the seller.
- Updated furniture rental and/or accessories is another option for specific spaces
There was a need for furniture in the breakfast nook. This bistro set was removed from a too crowded front porch, painted, and placed in the breakfast nook. A round beveled glass was added for plenty of space to enjoy a meal.